Tuesday, September 30, 2008

We all have moments of weakness

Every time I give into any technological trend, I always hate myself a little more. Maybe hate is too strong of a word but I feel a little less cool. Joining the masses and condoning self-indulgent behavior and people's need for intellectual validation is never my goal in life. But sometimes you have to say "hey, what the heck". Plus some of my friends have really interesting things to say and I would hate to sit around brewing interesting things of my own and then forgetting I have vehicles in which to transport those ideas. So I'll give this a try. It worked with Xanga for a little bit. And this is pretty much the same thing.

Now how do I personalize this thing with cool colors and what not? That's the next item on the agenda.

The highlight of the day: I made Temple's Spoken Word Group "Babel". I auditioned and everything. And I made it. WEEEEEPA! I feel like I'm on the road to something. Plus it's the best feeling to feel accomplished.

It's a very sad thing that nowadays there is so little useless information.
Oscar Wilde