I was thinking about this today:
1. I always carry a toothbrush with me. Not one of those travel sized ones but like an actual toothbrush. In my purse. I never know where the night will end up for me but I know that the morning should always include my toothbrush.
2. I feel absurdly naked without earrings. I can be completely dressed up, hair done, make up done but I will be incomplete without earrings. My standard: gold or silver hoops. The older I got the bigger the hoops have gotten hence I can't sleep with them though I always attempt to and then middle of the night it's gone.
3. I hate feet. But I like guys who have good feet. But I don't want their feet touching me ever. This makes cuddling a bit awkward but I just do not like feet. But I love my own feet.
4. I give points to people. If a person does something good that I approve of, I'll say something like oh you get two points for that. If a person does the opposite, I'd deduct points... what these points amount to is still unknown. BUT it gives people a sense of purpose. Like maybe one day they can redeem their points for something.
5. People make fun of me for the things I say. I have a lot of particular vernacular. I'd be the one to put juxtaposition and thumbs down in the same sentence. I don't say things like cool beans but I do say things like gnarly. And I say it pretty frequently. I do have an amazing vocabulary and people are just hating on it.
6. Pet Peeves: when people think someone is always wrong with them. when people sing the wrong words to a song. really heavy doors. people who think poetry is just def poetry jam.
no one should be okay with being boyfriend number 2. and girls if you have a boyfriend number 2... you're just being greedy some of us are struggling to get boyfriend number 1.