Sunday, May 17, 2009

murky day


It's a not so sunny day today in Philadelphia. But I am in a pretty content mood. Though I'm going home, and I'm not much of a fan of going home especially when it's to run an errand for my family on Monday mind you I have classes on Mondays. My family's priorities are a bit mixed up sometimes. But I owe them. So emergency errand on a Monday morning just to be back in Philly by the afternoon... hmmph so be it. 





Things like this remind me how beautiful my people are and how contagious our culture is. Enjoy... because I certainly do =] 

I haven't danced enough lately and I want to. I want to go to a party and be intoxicated by movement. Just the idea of it makes me happy. Maybe one of these days.

Just dance, it'll be okay dodododo
*anacaona

No comments: