Sunday, July 5, 2009

being a grown up

Sometimes the hardest but most rewarding thing to do is to realize you need a clean break from an unhealthy situation and to realize that starting over doesn't mean you failed. Currently this is my life. Sorry for the hiatus but I had to take a break. So I found myself back at home and it feels good. Even with my parents overbearing rules, I'm still much happier. 

This past summer has been terrible for me so far. Exhibit A: my hair is falling out. from stress Exhibit B: i lost 15 lbs. understand the severity of it: i'm a small person, my "heaviest" is 125 lbs. my healthy weight i suppose is 120. so i'm currently 10 lbs underweight. i look like a rail.


change is good,
anacaona

1 comment:

oNe mAn gAng said...

I definitely feel you on that...trying to learn it my damn self. Take care and make it back up to "fighting weight", lol.